12th Region Softball

hasbeen21

Not sure of who they have coming back for this season but I think Southwestern could be the team to beat. West Jessamine should also be pretty decent.

I hope my Lady Rockets will be able to win under first year Coach Josh Martin. Man how the times have flown....I remember going to Josh's Little League games when he played as a 11-12 year old....and in my senior year of high school, Josh was the first person that gabbe onto me after Boyle County beat us to end the season in the playoffs. Oh well enough on the past....lol....best of luck to everyone on the upcoming season especially my Lady Rockets.

Not sure of who they have coming back for this season but I think Southwestern could be the team to beat. West Jessamine should also be pretty decent.

I hope my Lady Rockets will be able to win under first year Coach Josh Martin. Man how the times have flown....I remember going to Josh's Little League games when he played as a 11-12 year old....and in my senior year of high school, Josh was the first person that gabbe onto me after Boyle County beat us to end the season in the playoffs. Oh well enough on the past....lol....best of luck to everyone on the upcoming season especially my Lady Rockets.

:thumb:

I think McCreary Central could be fun to watch this season. I think they lost 2 seniors last year and Ive heard the first baseman may be out but they do have a pretty good pitch even tho she's a sophomore. I think they will come together early in the season.

• 4 weeks later...