Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

12th Region Softball

Featured Replies

Who is the best team in the 12th this year?

Not sure of who they have coming back for this season but I think Southwestern could be the team to beat. West Jessamine should also be pretty decent.

 

I hope my Lady Rockets will be able to win under first year Coach Josh Martin. Man how the times have flown....I remember going to Josh's Little League games when he played as a 11-12 year old....and in my senior year of high school, Josh was the first person that gabbe onto me after Boyle County beat us to end the season in the playoffs. Oh well enough on the past....lol....best of luck to everyone on the upcoming season especially my Lady Rockets.

  • Author

Southwestern has pitching but not much to go with it. Rockcastle girls are always competitive but seem to have lost that edge last year. Somerset is young but has some super talent. Pulaski should be solid again this year.

Not sure of who they have coming back for this season but I think Southwestern could be the team to beat. West Jessamine should also be pretty decent.

 

I hope my Lady Rockets will be able to win under first year Coach Josh Martin. Man how the times have flown....I remember going to Josh's Little League games when he played as a 11-12 year old....and in my senior year of high school, Josh was the first person that gabbe onto me after Boyle County beat us to end the season in the playoffs. Oh well enough on the past....lol....best of luck to everyone on the upcoming season especially my Lady Rockets.

 

:thumb:

I think McCreary Central could be fun to watch this season. I think they lost 2 seniors last year and Ive heard the first baseman may be out but they do have a pretty good pitch even tho she's a sophomore. I think they will come together early in the season.

  • Author

I think Somerset will be loaded with young talent this year. They will have the best 1 thru 9 they have had in years. They have some commited to program year round.

Who is the best team in the 12th this year?

 

No question, the Lady Lions of GCHS are the best in the 12th in 2008! Hide and watch! :dancingpa

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.