Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland Kittens 68 Rose Hill 26

Featured Replies

Trust me most of these girls know this.

You're right Intentional Foul about the kittens being close. I doubt you would see anyone close to the program coming on here to destroy their own team publicly.

 

Good luck Lady Royals in the future.

I would never try to destroy Rose Hill. I wished these girls would stay together and play all through high school. I have been with Rose Hill for 13 years and hate that this is going on, and for those of you that know me knows that is a fact.

 

All I am saying is you have some girls that have said they do not want to play anymore, they are loosing a senior, and one that is not happy, and the other just wants to play and is afraid that there will not even be a team there that she can play on unless they play 6th and 7th graders. Lets face it they have a small team and if you loose one or two girls then it would be hard to put a team on the floor that could compete.

 

And yes Ashland girls do have a great time on and off the court and they seem to be a very close team. This is what it takes to win ballgames.

On a side note I never said Rose Hill would not have a team next year if that is what some of you are thinking. I said this group would not be together, you never know who will enroll at the school????????

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.