Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13th Region All A

Featured Replies

Who you got? I got Pineville and Lynn Camp in a rematch of a couple weeks ago. With Pineville making it to Richmond. After hearing about the Cumberland & Harlan game I have to go with Pineville.

I'll pick Cumberland over Barbourville in the finals.

I also think somebody is trying to fire up the Redskins.

  • Author

I'm a Cumberland fan as you can tell by reading my post, I now live in Bell County though, and it seems to me their not clicking yet. Would love to see them get back to Richmond. Would be nice if my post could fire them up.

I am going to take Middlesboro over Williamsburg in a battle of the Jackets for the 13th region ALL A. You never know what can happen when you under estimate a Yellow Jacket.

I am going to take Middlesboro over Williamsburg in a battle of the Jackets for the 13th region ALL A. You never know what can happen when you under estimate a Yellow Jacket.

 

That didn't go so well. Please don't pick Cumberland or Harlan in the next round.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.