Who is a preseason favorite for Mr.Basball

Marovich22

Who do you think should be mr.baseball? who's getting the most hype, best looks, puts up the best numbers? From what i can see there are two favories

1. Robbie Ross: a lefty from LCA who has hit 94 mph and signed with UK that is if he doesnt go to the draft.

2. Mironde (sp)?: the dominant pitcher from catholic who is in the mid 90's

don't count out Faris at Boone Cty. and Maile at CovCath both are capable if they have good supporting teamates that can get on base so these 2 get opportunities to swing a bat!!!! Hopefully Faris plays outfield and with pitching not being a strong point at BC he'll get opportunities to make big plays and he can run!!!!

don't count out Faris at Boone Cty. and Maile at CovCath both are capable if they have good supporting teamates that can get on base so these 2 get opportunities to swing a bat!!!! Hopefully Faris plays outfield and with pitching not being a strong point at BC he'll get opportunities to make big plays and he can run!!!!

I think they should put Farris in centerfield also. It would save his legs and as fast as he is he would take away alot of doubles in the gap. He also has a cannon for an arm. They have a nice defensive catcher in Josh Whitaker, who has sat behind Cory for the last couple of seasons and would do a good job. With fresh legs later in the season, he would just be that much more effective. And Maile is a phenomenal talent, the best pure talent that I personally have seen in a long time, he has all the tools.

I think they should put Farris in centerfield also. It would save his legs and as fast as he is he would take away alot of doubles in the gap. He also has a cannon for an arm. They have a nice defensive catcher in Josh Whitaker, who has sat behind Cory for the last couple of seasons and would do a good job. With fresh legs later in the season, he would just be that much more effective. And Maile is a phenomenal talent, the best pure talent that I personally have seen in a long time, he has all the tools.

Boone also has another outstanding defensive CF'er in Ronald Cotton, who breaks on the ball as quick as anyone I've seen and also has a strong arm. I would imagine you'll still see Farris a fair amount behind the plate in addition to playing some outfield.