Lexington Catholic and Scott Co to play Nationally ranked teams Saturday

Both Lexington Catholic and Scott County will play USA Today Top 25 teams Saturday night at Marshall County.

Lexington Catholic plays USA Today #17 Chicago Simeon. Simeon has 3 D1 signees. Simeon also has Josh Anderson the son of former NBA player Nick Anderson.

Scott County plays USA Today #19 Chicago Whitney Young. Whitney Young is lead by Marcus Jordon, son of Michael Jordon. Whitney Young also has at least 3 D1 players.

I saw the Jordan brothers play AAU two summers ago in Louisville. The younger Jordan (Marcus??)appeared to be the better of the two. Don't know if any of his High School teamates were on that team.

I expect Scott Co. will hold their own nicely. Like him or not, Hicks is the best active High School coach in KY.

I saw the Jordan brothers play AAU two summers ago in Louisville. The younger Jordan (Marcus??)appeared to be the better of the two. Don't know if any of his High School teamates were on that team.

I expect Scott Co. will hold their own nicely. Like him or not, Hicks is the best active High School coach in KY.

It would be great for Kentucky High School basketball if both LexCath and SC played well. Both programs have a history of playing well against the best in the country.