Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cumberland 67 Middlesboro 64

Featured Replies

Is that still a rivalry the way it used to be. (Harlan vs Cumberland)

This was a great win and a big statement about the depth of this Cumberland team and the progress some of their inexperienced players have made, not to mention the Dominant play of Desmond Johnson (23 points and 26, yes that is right 26 rebounds). All I can say is 'WOW'!!! and Hats off to this special bunch. I knew M'boro was a very good team and IMO they are one of the top 5 or 6 teams in the region. As for Cumberland, with their young guys getting this valuable experience and stepping up in big games, when they get everyone on the floor together they will be a very complete team.

Those coaches must do a real good job to be able to win 3 road games without there starting point guard. I seen the Corbin vs Middlesboro game and I to believe that Middlesboro is a top 5 team. But, they did play those games at home.

Is that still a rivalry the way it used to be. (Harlan vs Cumberland)
Very much so, each program I think has a lot of respect for each other, but Harlan probably doesnt have the caliber of players to keep it competitive this year.
OK, I just said that to get a laugh out of some people ... it didn't work.
Nice try anyway!!! LOL
Very much so, each program I think has a lot of respect for each other, but Harlan probably doesnt have the caliber of players to keep it competitive this year.

 

If this is a rivalry game than you never know.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.