Jack Condon

I knew Jack Condon well.

The basketball goal behind his house on the tobacco warehouse lot was referred to as "Jack's" by the neighborhood kids. He loved the game and loved teaching the game even more. Some great (and not so great) players honed their skills at "Jack's" and he was always available to give players some tips on how to improve their game. He will be missed. Rest in peace, Jack.

I knew Mr. Condon. I used to date a girl that lived next to him. His basketball court next to the warehouse was always busy with kids from the schools around Maysville and I played there myself on many weekends when I was there. He was a good man. RIP Jack.

I've known Jack ever since high school. He always wanted to talk sports and would always tell me of the boys who would come to shoot and work out on his court by his home. He always talked about Jay Gast and thought Jay was the greatest.(GREAT PLAYER) I always enjoyed seeing him and talking to him. I would always ask him about Bill Forman ,a friend of mine and X coach at St Pat. :ylsuper: