Soccer - Perry Central District Champs again, 3 peat

Congratulations to the commodores for winning their 3rd district title in a row! They beat Pikeville 4-2. They drew a draw in the regional tourney and play the winner of the South Laurel/Johnson Central game. Good luck!:ylsuper:

I meant drew a bye, sorry!

South Laurel won 6-0 over Johnson Central, so the Commodores will play South on wednesday night. Good luck Dores.:thumb:

I meant drew a bye, sorry!

South Laurel won 6-0 over Johnson Central, so the Commodores will play South on wednesday night. Good luck Dores.:thumb:

I have seen both teams play..........should be a good match.

Was a great game last night, it was 1-0 when Perry drew a penalty kick for a foul in the box, the PK was taken and scored when out of the blue comes the referee calling it no good, he said a pcc kid crossed the line on the kick. Crazy stuff, goal disallowed. Changed the end of the game, instead of it being 1-1 with few minutes to go, the Perry kids dropped their heads and allowed an easy goal to make the final 2-0 South Laurel going on. Was a pitiful display of officiating, but South is a good team. Just would of liked this one to go to OT and let the kids decide the game instead of officals. Good season to both teams and good luck to South against Corbin.

Was a great game last night, it was 1-0 when Perry drew a penalty kick for a foul in the box, the PK was taken and scored when out of the blue comes the referee calling it no good, he said a pcc kid crossed the line on the kick. Crazy stuff, goal disallowed. Changed the end of the game, instead of it being 1-1 with few minutes to go, the Perry kids dropped their heads and allowed an easy goal to make the final 2-0 South Laurel going on. Was a pitiful display of officiating, but South is a good team. Just would of liked this one to go to OT and let the kids decide the game instead of officals. Good season to both teams and good luck to South against Corbin.

I was there but could not tell what happened on the PK as I was down close to the concession stand at the other end of the field. It did change the game though and probably would have been an OT game if the goal would have been allowed. PCC had a good season though.