Bullitt East 27 DeSales 7

mh2365

Good all around game for the Chargers tonight as they controlled the ball from the opening kickoff. Not sure what the total stats were but TOP had to be 2 to 1 in favor of the chargers.

DeSales looked better than a 5-5 team from a year ago .. looked big, talented but very young and painfully slow.

Very good game for the chargers as they seemed to bring the game to the Colts. They controlled the momentum from the opening kickoff and DeSales did not seem to ever get into a rhythm. Very disappointing to see the ball get turned over on downs at 4th and 1. The blocking on offense has got to improve as do the correct assignments made. This is a team in the making and much tweaking to be done. I do have to say they are a much more talented team than they looked tonight. They are very young as the team is mostly made up of Sophmores and a few Seniors and Juniors. Several Seniors opted not to return this season instead deciding to work the UPS program. I was very impressed with the home field atmosphere and fan support. Bullit East and North Bullit are both solid football programs. Good game Chargers and good luck the rest of the season.

You guys brought a great crowd also .. although that guy (to avoid calling him what I wanted to) with the flag was fine running up and down the sidelines but it was rude that he interferred with the band.

You guys looked big, but very young. Your coach wasn't joking when he said you guys were slow though. You QB looked good but I'm not sure you have anything at the WR position.

I wish you guys luck the rest of the season and I think playing bigger schools like you have the last two weeks will payoff in the long run.