Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pulaski County Invitational

Featured Replies

Carroll Panthers are traveling to this tournament this weekend. It is a nice format with 4 pools of 4 teams.

 

CC plays Corbin the first round, anyone have any info on them?

Corbin was the 13th Region champion this year and looks to challenge for the title once again. Look for Corbin, Rockcastle County and Clay County to be the best teams by the end of the season.

 

The coach at Corbin has done a good job at getting that program going....I think she's the only one they've ever had.

 

 

I will however say that with the teams that are scheduled to play in this tournament, it's South Laurel's to lose.

  • Author

I looked at their schedule and they are tough...unfortunately one of our senior starters has a back injury and can not play in the tournament. I guess it will be a great opportunity for the new kids to get some playing time in a competitive environment.

 

I feel badly for the coach, I am sure he was expecting great things and because we are a small school, one key loss (especially your setter) really hurts.

  • Author
Corbin was the 13th Region champion this year and looks to challenge for the title once again. Look for Corbin, Rockcastle County and Clay County to be the best teams by the end of the season.

 

The coach at Corbin has done a good job at getting that program going....I think she's the only one they've ever had.

 

 

I will however say that with the teams that are scheduled to play in this tournament, it's South Laurel's to lose.

 

 

It looks like they (South Laurel) pulled it out, it was a very nice tournament!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.