Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue Gray Classic

Featured Replies

I was wondering if when you register for the Blue Gray Classic, If you are sent any sort of confirmation. I was supposed to attend, however when I got on the Blue Gray Website, I was not on the roster for team Ky. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Reporting Times for Saturday August 4th – Day One

 

Format: Each 5 hour overlapping session includes Team Meeting, 60 yard times, extensive batting practice, pitcher’s radar times, infield, outfield etc.

8:00 AM Team Mid America & Team Kentucky

12:00 PM Team West Tenn & Team Memphis

3:45 PM Team Mid Tenn & Team East Tenn

Day II – Sunday August 5th Game Schedule

 

8:15 Kentucky vs Mid America

10:15 Memphis vs West Tenn

12:15 East Tenn vs Mid Tenn

2:15 Mid America vs Memphis

4:15 East Tenn vs Kentucky

6:15 West Tenn vs Mid Tenn

 

Email Gus and he can tell you: [email protected]

All players who are selected for invitations to the Classic will be notified by Priority Mail. Each nomination will be screened within two weeks of their submission. You are welcome to call us after that time frame to see if a player has been accepted, or not, on hold, or needing to attend a Regional Try-out to determine his ability.

I was wondering if when you register for the Blue Gray Classic, If you are sent any sort of confirmation. I was supposed to attend, however when I got on the Blue Gray Website, I was not on the roster for team Ky. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Skins,

 

From what I am told by several people that have attended this showcase in the past is that you are saving yourself (or your parents) a ton of money by not playing in it. I have been told by more than one participant that it is kind of a waste of time and a whole lot of money.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.