Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Volleyball Camp

Featured Replies

Someone on BGP recommended this camp and my daughter just returned. I observed the camp on 2 of the days and it was a great skills camp. They continually worked on fundamentals skills,different offenses and played many games to practice what they learned.

 

The accomodations, food, and facilities were all top notch.

 

Great Camp!

I agree 100%..... My daughter also attended and I observed the camp as well and came away very impressed with the way the UK staff and players ran it.

There were more fundamentals worked on than I thought there was going to be.

Great,Great Camp!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.