Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Soccer

Featured Replies

Just curious on how the girls teams rate in NKY. Do Highlands and Notre Dame dominate or are other schools up and coming?

I am sure that Highlands and Notre Dame will be up there. I know that Notre Dame lost quite a few seniors this past year. They have a good group of sophomores that will be coming back next year. No matter what Notre Dame loses, they always seem to be able to load back up the following year. I think Newport Catholic as well as Brossart will have good teams. And, if I am not mistaken, Calvary Christian and Simon Kenton should be good this year too. And don't forget about Ryle, they always are contenders at the end of the year as well.

I am sure that Highlands and Notre Dame will be up there. I know that Notre Dame lost quite a few seniors this past year. They have a good group of sophomores that will be coming back next year. No matter what Notre Dame loses, they always seem to be able to load back up the following year. I think Newport Catholic as well as Brossart will have good teams. And, if I am not mistaken, Calvary Christian and Simon Kenton should be good this year too. And don't forget about Ryle, they always are contenders at the end of the year as well.

 

Those are the usual suspects. NDA, Highlands, and NCC will be at the top of the pack. Brossart, Boone County, Ryle, Holy Cross, and a host of others in the chasing pack. Overall the level of play in NKY is the best in the state on the girls side.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.