Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

James Custard

Featured Replies

I havent visited the board much since last year and I am curious. Where did the Custard kid from Harrison Co end up going to play college ball? Saw this kid hit last season and I was extremely impressed. Had maybe the best bat speed I have ever seen for a high school kid. Anyone know?

Maybe not as a shortstop, but was one of the best hitters i have seen play high school ball.

  • Author
He did not go to college at all.

WOW that is surprising. I would have thought he could have been drafted because he was such a good hitter.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.