Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13th Region 07-08

Featured Replies

How is the 13th Region going to play out, I think Clay Co will be the dominate team but who does everyone think will give them a run for their money?

 

I think North, Jackson, and South will all have great teams.

Whitley only lost McCullah. Clay will be the class of the 13th. They are loaded. South should also be competitive.

  • Author

I thought Whitley lost almost all their starting 5..

Osborne was only a soph. point so she will be back

Jones was only a junior shooting guard so she will be back

Brimm was only a junior center so she will be back

McCullah was a senior power forward so she will be gone

and I am not sure about the other player but it is safe to say they have some good girls returning.

  • Author

I just remember the McCullah and then Brimm, so I would say that Whitley, South, and North will be the most competition for Clay Co.....

 

and you cant forget Jackson Co

Holbrook was the 5th starter for Whitley and she is the best athlete of the bunch.

  • Author

here is my top 5

 

#1 Clay Clay will be #1 until a 13th region team beats them and I dont know if any team will beable to beat them next year.

 

#2 Whitley Co have most of their starters back but they still lost to Clay by double digits last year and Clay is going to be just as good this year.

 

#3 Jackson Co I still think Jackson Co will have a good team next year, Tyree is a great player and if she can get some of the girls to step up they will have a good team.

 

#4 South- Should have a pretty good team but they lost some really good players.

 

#5 North- North Laurel could be better than #5 they have most of their players returning.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.