Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt Co. Schedule for 2007??

Featured Replies

Anyone heard anything about who Breathitt Co. will be playing this year? And does anyone know who is in the new district alignment with them?

i know they play prestonsburg in the honey bowl, LCA, fleming, powell, estill, and madison southern. Besides that im not to clear on the rest. I cant remember the other ones.

The district includes Cawood, Breathitt, Estill, Fleming and Powell.

Yeah we also play Lawrence. We have them at home.

  • Author

What kind of teams do LCA, Prestonsburg, and Lawrence have this year?

LCA has alot of returning players. Pburg always has talent year in and year out. We played Lawrence last year and it was a pretty good game. I dont know what they have coming back.

Yeah we also play Lawrence. We have them at home.

 

 

Look for Lawrence and Breathitt to have the same offense this fall.

Breathitts offense is going to be one of the best in 3A this year. Last year Lawrence's didnt impress me to much.

Breathitts offense is going to be one of the best in 3A this year. Last year Lawrence's didnt impress me to much.

 

 

I am not talking about stats, I am just talking about the schemes. Look for LC to do a lot of shotgun and 3-4 wide.

We played them and they ran it alot last year.

We played them and they ran it alot last year.

 

Yeah I know what they did last year but I am talking about this upcoming fall. They have changed their offensive sets and schemes.

I didnt know that. They were pretty good last year in what they ran. They had some speed. It may be hard for their offense to run a smooth as it can the first few games but it will run smoothly sooner or later. They are always a few kinks to work out the first few games.

I didnt know that. They were pretty good last year in what they ran. They had some speed. It may be hard for their offense to run a smooth as it can the first few games but it will run smoothly sooner or later. They are always a few kinks to work out the first few games.

 

I agree, I always did love watching Breathitt and their offense. We should have an offense similiar to Texas Tech and Florida, a mix of both.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.