Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question: Is there an admission charge for softball?

Featured Replies

I'm thinking about taking a game in (a Ryle game) and didn't know if they charge an admission? Do children under 6 get in free?

I would say it is where you go, but i would say yes, maybe 3 dollars and kids under six should be free.

Should be exactly the same as what they charge for baseball.

I'm thinking about taking a game in (a Ryle game) and didn't know if they charge an admission? Do children under 6 get in free?

Ryle has charged in the past . I believe $3 and $1 for students .This is pretty standard for the games I have been to .

  • Author

Thanks everyone.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.