Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Alliance Bowl

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm afraid there will be no good winners in that lawsuit, BigRed! I see valid points on both sides and really wish that the 2 players could have worked out a compromise years ago. Private schools have to be able to communicate with prospective STUDENT-athletes but should not be recruiting solely on the basis of athletic ability.

 

I think that going slow is a good idea. Fully evaluate all sides and try to keep an open mind. My experience is that legislating an answer is not always the best way and sometimes getting what you asked for is not good!

 

The private-public discussion I've read on this board are very civil compared to those on Coacht. I would try to keep it that way! Not much accomplished or learned through open hostility!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.