Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern 74 Rockcastle 64

Featured Replies

Final.

 

This game was last night. It is shocking to say the least.

 

Wayne and Rockcastle, both from the 48th, will meet for the 4th time in the season. Each team won on their home floor in the regular season, and Wayne won the district championship.

 

Rice, the coach of Southwestern, is 0-2 versus Wayne County in the post season the last two years.

I was at this game in a basketball head standing next to a guy fully painted and wearing a big red wig. We were ready to cheer on our Lady Rockets, but S.W. came ready to play. We coudn't get the crowd into it at all! Any time we would get started they would knock down a three in the corner. The Lady Rockets lost this game before it ever started. No offense to S.W.

I meant they were big headed. I know a few of the ladies were making plans for STATE:eek:

I didn't mean for that to sound as if I was ref-bashing, because I wasn't.

I am sure no offense will be taken. The SW girls came ready, and the Rockets didn't, But the next night SW beat themselves, and Wayne moves on, congrats to them, thats just the way these things happen.

Welcome, CCCCoach KKline!!!

Southwestern played the best game of the year against Rock. #24 (salyers?) was unstoppable inside and they busted the three when Rock doubled down. The next night Pyles doubled #24 (salyers?) and SW could not hit the three. She still had 13 and led the team. May need to keep an eye on this lady over the next two years.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.