Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Powell vs. Estill

Featured Replies

It must be tournament time. Lee goes down to Owsley. PCC gets crushed by Buckhorn? Jackson outplays Breathitt for nearly 3 quarters. Jenkins almost shocks June Buchanon.

 

I cannot wait to see what happens in Booneville tomorrow night. I expect a great game. If Estill and keep pace and hit their 3s, they'll win. If not and Romans dominates, Powell wins. I guess I better make plans to get there early. I have a feeling everybody is catching the fever about like I am, especially after I watched Buckhorn lay it on PCC tonight.

Estill Co is playing very good and you will see a very different Estill team that has last to Powell twice this year if Powell over looks them at all Estill will come out with a big win and who ever wins this game could very well go along way in the Reg. Owsley co did a great job with Lee but it's hard to pull two upsets in a roll. so that makes this game very big Go Estill make agreat show in only your 2nd year in the 14th tourny.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.