Best of Series for the State Championship

YankeeFan22

Sectionals is a best of 3 which is a great thing, but I would love to see maybe the final four or just the championship game to be like a best of 3 series.

I know there are problems with this like it taking to long to play out, but what makes baseball a great sport is any body can win on any day and I think we need to have atleast the championship game to be a best of 3 series.

Sectionals is a best of 3 which is a great thing, but I would love to see maybe the final four or just the championship game to be like a best of 3 series.

I know there are problems with this like it taking to long to play out, but what makes baseball a great sport is any body can win on any day and I think we need to have atleast the championship game to be a best of 3 series.

I agree. It should be a best of three series through out the tournament. It would be tough to do, but I think it would be better. It would probably extend the tournament season by two (2) to three (3) weeks. This puts you at the end of June instead of early June. I can't think of a better thing to be doing in June than watching baseball.

I would like to see single elimination with a 3 game series for the championship at the district, regional, sectional and state levels.

Best of three would expose the overall better team. In most years there is a pitcher that can dominate in any game and with a 3 game series he couldn't do this and the best "Team" would win rather than the best individual pitcher. However, I know baseball games are usually won and lost due to pitching so this goes with the turf.

I would like to see single elimination with a 3 game series for the championship at the district, regional, sectional and state levels.

I dont believe at the district level it is needed because both the teams are in the region, I really dont see the need at the region level but I can see an arguement for it.