Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bluegrass United

Featured Replies

This thread has several layers.  First, as I scroll through the daily schedules across the state, I have noticed many home-school programs stepping up and scheduling games against KHSAA sanctioned teams.  Therefore, I want to give recognition to those programs for competing against higher level competition and for the most part doing a pretty good job of holding their own.  I am sure it is great for all the athletes to get in as many games as possible and play whoever they can.

Next, I have noticed that Bluegrass United has posted AT LEAST two victories over sanctioned teams, Bath County and Berea (played close with Lynn Camp).  I know they are a home-school team that services 9-12 home-school students in the Lexington area, but what other information can anyone else provide?  Player information, previous accomplishments, etc?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.