Paris vs. George Rogers Clark Predictions/Updates

Tonite the young Ladyhound take on the giants of the 40th District Lady Cardinals of GRC...if you guys remember I posted earlier about Zoe Strings and all i got was oh she dont play AAU and all this jargon...my take on the Ladyhounds this year is you dont know which squad will show up and record is still 12-1...they are playing who's on the schedule...GRC is battled tested this year w one of our homegrown girls Bre Byars...good luck tonite!! For those doubting Zoe Strings check these Regional Numbers.

Stats

1ST IN STEALS

3RD IN BLOCKS

2ND IN ASSISTS

3RD IN FT PERCENTAGE

5TH IN FG PERCENTAGE

2ND IN SCORING

Tonite the young Ladyhound take on the giants of the 40th District Lady Cardinals of GRC...if you guys remember I posted earlier about Zoe Strings and all i got was oh she dont play AAU and all this jargon...my take on the Ladyhounds this year is you dont know which squad will show up and record is still 12-1...they are playing who's on the schedule...GRC is battled tested this year w one of our homegrown girls Bre Byars...good luck tonite!! For those doubting Zoe Strings check these Regional Numbers.

Stats

1ST IN STEALS

3RD IN BLOCKS

2ND IN ASSISTS

3RD IN FT PERCENTAGE

5TH IN FG PERCENTAGE

2ND IN SCORING

Are these 10th region stats or team stats? Where can I find them? I didn’t realize that steals, assists, or blocks were kept. Thx in advance.