Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owensboro Area Playoff Predictions Round 2

Featured Replies

OCath 42 Glasgow 13 OCath rolled the Scotties a couple of weeks ago and I just don't think they can make up that many points in just a few weeks. Coach Edge loves playing and beating Glasgow so I don't see the Aces coming out flat. Important note OCath lost to Monroe at Monroe and Glasgow beat them down there. It's obvious Glasgow is not that bad.

 

OHS 14 Henderson17 This could be one of the best games in the whole state this weekend. Henderson lost to OHS last time they met, but I just get the feeling Henderson will find a way to win. I think OHS is the better team, but I something tells me to look out for Henderson. I have been looking forward to that OHS Warren Central matchup so if my prediction holds I won't get to see it.:cry:

I think Owens Sr has been flying under the Radar all year, even with there impressive record...They have an outstanding defensive team and that in itself will keep them in most games...I like Henderson, as well, but, I'm giving the edge to the Red Devils, playing at home...As a matter of fact, I've predicted Owens Sr to make it all the way to the carpet this year...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.