Mr. Soccer 2018

mexitucky

Who do you think will win Mr. Soccer 2018? In my mind, it comes down to Cox from St. X and McMannus at Trinity, right? I know that the other Javanon player from Elizabethtown is a stud as well, but the team success that those two have achieved on top of being integral players puts them out in front.

• 2 weeks later...

Jansen the young man from Etown is playing for the Columbus Crew Academy team so he is out of the running. I have had the pleasure to watch all three boys play as my son is on the same club team as the three mentioned. And yes that team is unbelievable talented and one of the elite teams in the country. Case Cox and McManus square off against each other Wednesday. Both are extremely talented. Maybe this game will decide it.

Jansen the young man from Etown is playing for the Columbus Crew Academy team so he is out of the running. I have had the pleasure to watch all three boys play as my son is on the same club team as the three mentioned. And yes that team is unbelievable talented and one of the elite teams in the country. Case Cox and McManus square off against each other Wednesday. Both are extremely talented. Maybe this game will decide it.

Wednesday??? Dang. Boys are off Saturday. We wanted to see them play. I hoped that it was a Saturday game.

He is driving from ETown to Columbus 3xs a week? Wow.

No. He is staying with a host family and finishing senior year on line.

Going after his dream. Good for him. He must be playing with Moulainne Goumbalai (no chance I spelled that correctly) fro KHA. He has been there for 3 years now. It is an awesome opportunity for sure. I hope he makes it. It would be nice to follow a Ketntucky kid.