Pick Your Darkhorse...

EKU_05

This should be fun... before week 1 of the playoffs each person select a darkhorse for each class to make a run. When I mean darkhorse, this is translating to a team of lower seedings and/or rankings. For example my picks:

1A- The obvious choice here would easily be NewCath as a 3 seed... I wish I could be more creative but I can't pass this one up and will actually take them as my choice to win the title. Another interesting pick would be 4 seed McLean County who actually gets to take on a 1 seed in metcalfe County that they have recently beat.

2A- 3 seed Trigg County... in what was a very balanced district I like the defense they bring to the table as well as the infamous tradition that Fort Campbell has to choke. Sheldon Clark is a 3 seed who is sitting pretty for those who have the guts to take them... probably the #5 team in the state and a 3 seed.

3A- I'll go big or go home here taking 4 seed North Bullitt who has been on an absolute tear against a very sporadic district. North has hit their strides recently.

4A-I'll take 3 seed Scott County... the Cardinals proved in the regular season that they are right there with the Lex Schools... a couple breaks and this team goes far.

I posted on athread like this a few weeks ago.....thought Lincoln co could be considered a darkhorse. Someone said they could think of about 40 teams in front of LC ....I said isn`t that a darkhorse?

Somerset should make some noise...

Newport ...and I really like the way Franklin Co is playing,:thumb: