Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pick Your Darkhorse...

Featured Replies

This should be fun... before week 1 of the playoffs each person select a darkhorse for each class to make a run. When I mean darkhorse, this is translating to a team of lower seedings and/or rankings. For example my picks:

 

1A- The obvious choice here would easily be NewCath as a 3 seed... I wish I could be more creative but I can't pass this one up and will actually take them as my choice to win the title. Another interesting pick would be 4 seed McLean County who actually gets to take on a 1 seed in metcalfe County that they have recently beat.

 

2A- 3 seed Trigg County... in what was a very balanced district I like the defense they bring to the table as well as the infamous tradition that Fort Campbell has to choke. Sheldon Clark is a 3 seed who is sitting pretty for those who have the guts to take them... probably the #5 team in the state and a 3 seed.

 

3A- I'll go big or go home here taking 4 seed North Bullitt who has been on an absolute tear against a very sporadic district. North has hit their strides recently.

 

4A-I'll take 3 seed Scott County... the Cardinals proved in the regular season that they are right there with the Lex Schools... a couple breaks and this team goes far.

Sheldon Clark a 3 seed in 2A could be at PJ in December. I don't know, they will playing on the road but they have a shot.

I posted on athread like this a few weeks ago.....thought Lincoln co could be considered a darkhorse. Someone said they could think of about 40 teams in front of LC ....I said isn`t that a darkhorse?

Somerset should make some noise...

Newport ...and I really like the way Franklin Co is playing,:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.