Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HID Headlights

Featured Replies

Found out the hard way this weekend that I have HID headlights. Thought a bulb had gone out, turns out it's the ballast. What the heck is a ballast? Anyway, I found an exact OEM replacement on Ebay.

 

I'm not familiar with HID headlights. I see there are a variety of different colors.

 

My question is if I currently have a 4300k pure white bulb, assuming I'm buying the proper make/model that fits my assembly and works with the current ballast, can I put in an 8000k light blue light? 10000k? 12000k?

New state law went into effect in July, limiting your options, probably should look into that first.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.