Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St Henry vs Covington Catholic 8/14/17

Featured Replies

From what I have seen of the Cru this year they appear a little faster than last year. Scoring will be by committee.

  • Author

Based on seeing these 2 teams play in Soccerama, CCH 3- St Henry 0. I think speed of play will play a factor, I didn't see a lot of speed/quickness in the St Henry/ Pendleton Co game.

I think if CCH can score three goals they should be OK but that is a big question mark in my mind. I think they will struggle offensively early in the season and it may take awhile to find their groove. St. Henry moved the ball around pretty well in soccerama and has a solid squad. I'm going with a 2-2 tie in this one. Not sure what the rules are in this Colonel Cup format if they end in a tie but that's my call.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.