Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County 9 Carroll County 5

Featured Replies

Lady Rebels were trailing 2-1 heading into the 6th then 8th grader Morgan Daniels hit a two strike two out home run to tie it up, Her first career home run.

 

Carroll County takes the lead with one in the bottom of 6th.

 

We score 7 in top of 7th and hold on to win 9-5

 

Varsity heads to Walton Verona tomorrow. I will be at Dixie with the JV so my report May be delayed.

 

I don't have the book on me but I do know junior shortstop Shelby Wright was 5-5.

 

Not up to Lawnboy Status yet but that's like chasing Jordan when it comes to recaps

 

 

Go Rebels.

Lady Rebels were trailing 2-1 heading into the 6th then 8th grader Morgan Daniels hit a two strike two out home run to tie it up, Her first career home run.

 

Carroll County takes the lead with one in the bottom of 6th.

 

We score 7 in top of 7th and hold on to win 9-5

 

Varsity heads to Walton Verona tomorrow. I will be at Dixie with the JV so my report May be delayed.

 

I don't have the book on me but I do know junior shortstop Shelby Wright was 5-5.

 

Not up to Lawnboy Status yet but that's like chasing Jordan when it comes to recaps

 

 

Go Rebels.

 

:lol2: baby steps.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.