Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCracken County Championship (Lone Oak vs Heath)

Featured Replies

Any thoughts, comments or predictions ?

 

I believe the loser of this game will not reach the playoffs. This shapes up to be a really interesting game. Lone Oak struggled last week on the road at Caldwell County. Running the football is Lone Oak's achilles heel. They have the ability to put up lots of points thru the airways but must find a way to get the ground attack going or its going to be tough scoring points against a team with a solid defense. Heath seems to be improving each week & has a talented running back (Chad Wright). However, I think Coach Haskins gets his troops going & Lone Oak wins.

Any thoughts, comments or predictions ?

 

I believe the loser of this game will not reach the playoffs. This shapes up to be a really interesting game. Lone Oak struggled last week on the road at Caldwell County. Running the football is Lone Oak's achilles heel. They have the ability to put up lots of points thru the airways but must find a way to get the ground attack going or its going to be tough scoring points against a team with a solid defense. Heath seems to be improving each week & has a talented running back (Chad Wright). However, I think Coach Haskins gets his troops going & Lone Oak wins.

 

Typically, you can throw out all rankings and what not in rivalry games. This year Lone Oak should handle Heath easily.

Typically, you can throw out all rankings and what not in rivalry games. This year Lone Oak should handle Heath easily.

 

I don't think this county championship means anything anymore. You've got Reidland, (less than average year in and year out, with the exception of a team about 4 years ago), then Heath and Lone Oak, who are both about average. Neither of which is likely to play past the first round of the watered down playoff system. Looks like another year of overall bad western kentucky football, so who really cares?

I don't think this county championship means anything anymore. You've got Reidland, (less than average year in and year out, with the exception of a team about 4 years ago), then Heath and Lone Oak, who are both about average. Neither of which is likely to play past the first round of the watered down playoff system. Looks like another year of overall bad western kentucky football, so who really cares?

 

The Paducah schools classify the entire state of Western Kentucky football?

Maybe I mistyped. Perhaps they don't represent the entire region of Western Kentucky football, but, how many state titles has Western Kentucky taken home in the last few years? I just think western kentucky football OVERALL is below par with some other areas of the state. I don't think this area's football is as good as it used to be.

Maybe I mistyped. Perhaps they don't represent the entire region of Western Kentucky football, but, how many state titles has Western Kentucky taken home in the last few years? I just think western kentucky football OVERALL is below par with some other areas of the state. I don't think this area's football is as good as it used to be.

 

I think some of the "big names" are down so it's considered everyone is down.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.