Strength of Schedule...

Would love to see what thoughts are and a comparison of strengths of schedule. Surely all the Louisville schools schedule tough just due to their local environment. It seems as though Mason Co has a top rated schedule. Simon Kenton seems to have gone out to take on some of the best in the state. On the other hand would it be safe to say that Murray would have a somewhat softer schedule simply due to geographic's? I could be wrong but just a 30,000 ft look at it. What are your thoughts? Now go make your turkey.

As a Murray High homer I agree that just due to geographical location the Tigers schedule will have to be softer than the 6th and 7th region teams and also the Northern Ky regions. However our staff has made a concerted effort last year and this year to go get good games. Part of that is helped by last years success and the expections for this year. We wouldn't have the opportunities in average years that we now have. I think we will play 6 of the preseason top 25 teams and possible 1 or 2 more depending on how the Lex tourney plays out. None of the other first region teams are ranked but there are still teams here that can take us down on a given night so a return to the sweet 16 is not a given. A return to Frankfort should be a given. But several of the All A region champions can be penciled in before the season starts I guess. By my count 6 of the top 10 teams are from the 6th and 7th so it should be a gauntlet night in night out. Girls high school fans should have a enjoyable year in and around Louisville this year.

Henderson county plays Lou Bulter, Bullitt East, Cambell County, Owensboro Cathlioc, Evansville Materi Day Indiana, Castle Indiana, playing in the LIT, playing hoo pest feast vs Marshall County, Murray high school, south warren.

Scrimmage game vs Lou Mercy