Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs Trinity predictions

Featured Replies

I'd have normally gone with Trinity by a couple of goals in this one but given their shutout of St. Henry, it sounds like Highlands has a pretty stout defense and I'm not sure how much offense Trinity returns but I'll go with Trinity 2-1.

Difficult game to predict since it is Trinity's first real game of the season and they must travel. Hopefully the NKY team will prove me wrong, but I predict with my head not my heart.

Trinity 2- HHS 0

Two very good defenses. I'm guessing there is only one goal in this game. I'll give it to Highlands 1-0.

As a old time NKY soccer guy.......I'm lovin' this !

 

Back in the day, we would be talking about not losing to Trinity and the Louisville teams by more than 2 or 3. Tying Trinity was the world championship.

 

I feel a change in the environment.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.