Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Basketball ideas

Featured Replies

Hi everyone. I sent out an idea for a basketball tourney between the 2 states and lots of wonderful feedback. Thanks to all of you who responded. I know it would be impossible but something like it could work. Maybe not with so many teams but have programs that don't get the recongized for the hard work they do. Many programs here in Hoosier State could get recognized more if there was more tourneys out there. I for one would love to see a 1A tourney for Indiana's schools held in New Castle. The 2A schools play at Southports Fieldhouse (worth the trip). 3A's programs play in Seymours Scott gym. 4A's programs play in Kokomo's Memorail gym or the Berry Bowl (Logansport) or Jasper's gym. I just love high school sports is all. I really feel the better your program is the more fans will notice it. I just like sharing my ideas with everyone is all. I even sent a letter to New Castle's Athletic Director (New Castle, Indiana) about my idea : A Day at the Fieldhouse with both boys/girls programs from all over HoosierLand. Start on a Monday nite with 2 games 2 on Tuesday 2 on Wed 2 on Thursday 3 on Friday and 10 or more on Saturday. No response of course but I sent it out anyway. Oh well. I just wanted to share this with all of you. Have a great day and super Basketball season. Roy Goodman:wave:

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Rule 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.