Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lafayette vs. Mason Co.

Featured Replies

Who wins and why? I know Lafayette will be solid this year, but I really don't know much about Mason Co., how will they be this year? I know Mason Co., always has the athletes.

Mason wins... unified team, talented athletes, and coach will have the team ready and game plan to do it.:thumb:

  • Author

one thing I know for sure, is that Lafayette will not be out coached in this game, I am sure Coach Buchanan is a great coach, but Mike Harmon at Lafayette is at least his equal. After seeing the way lafayette destroyed Shelby Co., on a film of their scrimmage, I don't see Mason Co. winning.

Lafayette 28-21.

No clear cut stud for Mason this year, so I hope they are as unified and talented as someone said in an earlier post.

 

I'll be there. Anyone else going?

 

Lafayette 35

Mason 21

 

Hope I'm wrong:thumb:

Laf. will roast the royals in this one.:flame:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.