Fleming County 2 Bishop Brossart 0

Fleming County comes to Alexandria and quiets the bats of the Lady Stangs. Brossart could only muster a lead-off single by Amanda Graus in the first inning, and squandered a second-&-third-nobody-out situation. Lady Stangs really only managed maybe 3 or 4 other base runners the rest of the game.

Megan Seiter pitched a very good game in the circle. Fleming County scores their two runs in the 3rd (I think) on a two-out RBI single to right, then the other run is scored by an infield error to make it 2-0.

Someone can help me out from Fleming County with names if they want, but they are pretty solid up up the middle with their pitcher, catcher and shortstop....very nice players.

Fleming County comes to Alexandria and quiets the bats of the Lady Stangs. Brossart could only muster a lead-off single by Amanda Graus in the first inning, and squandered a second-&-third-nobody-out situation. Lady Stangs really only managed maybe 3 or 4 other base runners the rest of the game.

Megan Seiter pitched a very good game in the circle. Fleming County scores their two runs in the 3rd (I think) on a two-out RBI single to right, then the other run is scored by an infield error to make it 2-0.

Someone can help me out from Fleming County with names if they want, but they are pretty solid up up the middle with their pitcher, catcher and shortstop....very nice players.

Thanks BiggDaddy.. I thought BGH provided game recaps? Was he not there? I hope he is ok??