Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Seniors in 2016

Featured Replies

Here is my list of the Top Seniors for 2016. Lot of great choices out there and a lot of great players so it is really tough coming up with the 13-15 best. Anyway I enjoy the hand wringing and arguing that goes along with all of these lists. I just can’t wait to get the season started and I am sure the rest of you feel the same. I'm sure I have left a few off.

 

OK. Here we go. In no certain order

 

1. Allison Schubert-OF East Jessamine. Member of the East/West and All state team in 2015. Hit 481 with 10 HR’s. Seems like a lot of E. jessamine on these list. Have to be a strong choice to get back to Owensboro.

2. Hannah Ridolfi-P/1B McCracken. East/West and All State in 2015. Union commit. Hit 489 with 3 HR’s and was 11-0 on the mound. Really solid player and a stalwart in the McCracken program.

3. Morgan McElroy-SS Madisonville North Hopkins. East/west member. UK Commit I believe. Hit 398 last year for the best offensive team in the Commonwealth.

4. Paige Dabney-C/1B Campbellsville. Member of All State and East/West team in 2015. Hit a whopping 680 with 11HR’s.

5. Rachel Ayer-C Meade County. All-State and East/West member. Bellarmine commit. Hit 500 with 12 HR’s in 2015. One of those challenging for All time HR record in KY. Great kid and player.

6. Caitlin Ferguson-SS Woodford Co. UL Commit. Another talented piece of this 2015 roster for Woodford. All State in 2015. Makes a ton of plays for her team particular on the defensive side.

7. Malin Miracle-3B East Jessamine. Member of East/west team in 2015. Hit 458 with 16HR’s

8. Jazzy Howard-SS Magoffin. All state in 2014 and 2015 and member of East/West team. Hit 362 last year.

9. Mikayla Vires-P/OF North Laurel-member East/West. Hit 383 and had 4 HR’s in 2015 also lead her team on the mound with a 21-8 record.

10. Sidney Vaughn-3B/U Madison Central really good leader and hitter for MC. Member of 2015 All State team as well as East/west member

11. Jordan Ison-C Scott County. Really a calming influence for the Cardinals behind the plate. Hit 392 and had 3 HR’s for the 11th region champs.

12. Shelby Atzinger- Holy Cross Louisville. East/West and All State member. Can do a whole lot of different things for the underrated Holy Cross Cougars.

13. Shelby Graybill-Highlands and UL Commit. Best player in Northern Kentucky for the 2016 campaign. Very versatile and can hit it with the best of them.

14. Randi Conway-2B/OF Union County. Member East/West and All State team in 2015

I would add Haley Coffey from Highlands. Yes, she's my daughter, but she's also one of my players. She played SS for the Cincy Static with Graybill. They finished top 4 ranked in ASA. She played short and lead off or hit second for them. Outstanding defensive player and some of the best hands I've seen...and yes I've seen a lot!!!

 

Again, she's my daughter, but anyone that knows me knows I never toot anyone's horn unless it's warranted. I will promote all my players, even my daughter.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.