Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCA KICKER

Featured Replies

A couple of years ago LCA had a great kicker. Does anyone know where he is attending college or playing football? This kid was an exceptional talent and had a strong leg.

A couple of years ago LCA had a great kicker. Does anyone know where he is attending college or playing football? This kid was an exceptional talent and had a strong leg.

His name is Mark Gotcher. The last I heard is that he was "walking on" at U.K.

 

I will try to confirm this.

 

And you're right: he had an outstanding leg.

  • Author
His name is Mark Gotcher. The last I heard is that he was "walking on" at U.K.

 

I will try to confirm this.

 

And you're right: he had an outstanding leg.

I watched him in a game against Aaron Pettrey who is now kicking at Ohio State and he won the battle that night. Someone asked about him and I just thought someone here would know. Thanks for the info.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.