Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville High School Baccalaureate Praising Allah?

Featured Replies

http://www.wickedblog.com/2015/05/17/danville-high-school-trades-christian-prayer-for-islamic-chants-and-praise-of-allah-at-baccalaureate/

 

Saw this on Facebook. Was anyone there or know what went on? I know that when I was in school, Baccalaureate was at a Baptist Church in town and was a very Christian ceremony. I am not saying that people do not have their right to express their religion, I just am curious on what went down?

There's a thread in the Controversial Issues forum discussing this. Some solid discussion going on there.

  • Author

Sorry guys, didn't see it. Feel free to delete thus thread.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.