Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fern Creek vs Central Predictions (2/12/15)

Who wins? 3 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Fern Creek
      0%
      0
    • Central
      100%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Two friendly coaches with contrasting teams and styles. The rookie (2nd year) coach in Schooler with a younger team lacking much experience versus the veteran coach in Bibby with an experienced team who has played with each other in his system. Central and Fern Creek each have 15 wins on the season, but Central has played a tougher schedule gaining those 15 wins.

 

It should be a fun gamer and the lone marquee match-up played in Metro Louisville tonight. Game is at 7:30 @ Central so it will be interesting to see how the crowd comes out on a Thursday night.

  • Author

Forgot to add it is a 6th versus 7th region match-up. Each team is just outside the top 2-3 teams in their region so it makes for a good comparison of the 6th and 7th just beyond the top tier teams. I think the 7th is stronger at the top and Central is closer to being in the top of the 7th with a win over Trinity than Fern Creek at the top of the 6th, so Central is the likely favorite in this one from what I would project.

Im gonna have to go with Central. They have impressed me both times I have watched them this season. They play great together. Well coached and they get after it on defense. I think it will be a great test for those young kids at Fern Creek.

  • Author
I think Central will dismantle them

 

I would agree conventional wisdom would seem to indicate that could very well happen. Central as odd as it sounds is probably a bit underrated if that could even be for a team who has beat Trinity and battled Ballard to a close game.

 

The coaches have as friendly a relationship as opposing coaches normally have. If it gets to be a game that Central has their way will Bibby take his foot off the gas, or will he make a statement?

 

I would not call it an upset of epic times, but it would be a game that would surprise most if Fern Creek could go into Central's gym and leave with a win. Fern Creek almost did that early in the season at Hopkinsville, but Central is a much better defensive team and more disciplined from what I have seen of both teams.

I would not call it an upset of epic times. I disagree, it would be one of the biggest upsets of the year.( IMO )

Two former Waggener guards going head to head. How does this happen? I give the edge to Central. Two motivational coaches but one who has to get it done now- Bibby.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.