February 6, 201511 yr Author WKU improves to 16-6 on the season and 9-1 in Conference USA. TJ Price leads the Hilltoppers with 19 points, George Fant adds 14 points and 16 rebounds. Armani Flannigan led North Texas with 14 points and Jordan Williams adds 13 for the Mean Green. North Texas falls to 9-12 overall and 3-6 in CUSA. With the loss by Louisiana Tech at UAB tonight. WKU is now in sole possession of first place in Conference USA.
February 6, 201511 yr Read on Twitter WKU scored final 11 points of the game to get the W. My fear is that this team peaked too soon. They will lose a couple more conference games, but hopefully they will still be playing well when March comes.
February 6, 201511 yr Author Read on Twitter WKU scored final 11 points of the game to get the W. My fear is that this team peaked too soon. They will lose a couple more conference games, but hopefully they will still be playing well when March comes. I can see that fear as well. WKU had foul trouble last night. When Trency Jackson and Chris Harrison-Docks are both in foul trouble the point guard situation is very shaky for WKU. Same thing happened against LA Tech except it wasn't fouls as much as Harrison-Docks had an awful game. I'll say this much, if anyone can overcome stuff like this in game and get his team together and find ways to win, its Ray Harper. Outstanding coach. I have faith in coach Harper and his staff, plus loads of talent on this WKU roster.
February 6, 201511 yr I can see that fear as well. WKU had foul trouble last night. When Trency Jackson and Chris Harrison-Docks are both in foul trouble the point guard situation is very shaky for WKU. Same thing happened against LA Tech except it wasn't fouls as much as Harrison-Docks had an awful game. I'll say this much, if anyone can overcome stuff like this in game and get his team together and find ways to win, its Ray Harper. Outstanding coach. I have faith in coach Harper and his staff, plus loads of talent on this WKU roster. I listened so some of the game on the radio. Sounded like Brandon Price, former John Hardin guard, stepped up in a huge way playing extended minutes in the first half. Docks is another story. That guy raises my blood pressure.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.