Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl Props

Featured Replies

Any particular Super Bowl Props that anyone loves or hates?

 

I have one with a friend on Brandon LaFell's total receiving yards. Vegas set it at O/U 54.5. That's all I have right now, but if you love prop bets, then today is probably your favorite day of the year.

I didn't play any crazy props I liked. The one I heard about but never seen was Blount under 5.5 receiving yards. He has only caught 5 passes in his 40 games as a Patriot and 2 of them were for a loss.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.