Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Livesportscaster & Team1sports Webcast Issues

Featured Replies

It seems that a lot of games are being broadcast on these two sites.

 

I've been trying to watch games on my tablet on:

 

Livesportscaster.com

 

&

 

Team1sports.com

 

 

I had to download an android App from both sites.

 

On Livesportscaster I get lucky once in a blue moon and get to watch an event, but it is ridiculously unstable and typically crashes, if I'm lucky enough to get an event to even play at all.

 

On Team1sports I've not once been able to get an event to play. It had me download Volar Video...when I try to start an event it keeps asking where you want to play it

 

1. In Browser (It won't let me)

 

2. Volar Video (It won't let me)

 

Is anyone else having any luck?

 

I'd love to watch on my laptop, but my Mac is too old and can't support the downloads.

B-Ball-fan,

 

On LiveSportscaster, I would suggest that you try scrolling to the bottom of the page and select "desktop view" that way, the browser will think you are on a desktop, and it may resolve some of your mobile viewing issues. otherwise, try downloading a different browser on your tablet and see if that helps. Sometimes you will just run into compatibility issues, and another browser such as Chrome will be more stable. Let me know if that helps.

 

What specific stability issues are you having? Does it just play an ad and not a stream? nothing at all? I am the media director of the site, and certainly don't like to hear of stability issues. If there are issues, we will do our best to get them resolved quickly.

 

Thanks for the feedback!

 

Matt

  • Author
B-Ball-fan,

 

On LiveSportscaster, I would suggest that you try scrolling to the bottom of the page and select "desktop view" that way, the browser will think you are on a desktop, and it may resolve some of your mobile viewing issues. otherwise, try downloading a different browser on your tablet and see if that helps. Sometimes you will just run into compatibility issues, and another browser such as Chrome will be more stable. Let me know if that helps.

 

What specific stability issues are you having? Does it just play an ad and not a stream? nothing at all? I am the media director of the site, and certainly don't like to hear of stability issues. If there are issues, we will do our best to get them resolved quickly.

 

Thanks for the feedback!

 

Matt

 

Matt,

 

Thanks for the info... I will give your suggestions a try and let you know how they work out for me.

 

As far as stability issues, mostly while watching an event (if I get that far) it will just crash and disappear, shutting down my browser.

 

I was just watching a live St. Xavier game a couple of hours ago, and at half time of the game it just froze up and never started back up again. I gave up on it.

 

Thanks again though for the suggestions. I'm eager to see if they can help.

 

B-Ball-fan

  • Author

I tried your suggestion of the "desktop view"... I got through the ads, and choice of "premium" or "free basic video".... I selected "free basic video". When the screen came up I hit play then it crashed tossing me from my browser.

The broadcasts use flash, and don't install any software. try to install a different browser and let me know if that solves the problem. It sounds more like a browser problem, because there isn't anything on the site that should cause it to crash. Google Chrome is generally the most stable with flash, and should be available on both iOS and Android. Keep me update please.

  • Author
The broadcasts use flash, and don't install any software. try to install a different browser and let me know if that solves the problem. It sounds more like a browser problem, because there isn't anything on the site that should cause it to crash. Google Chrome is generally the most stable with flash, and should be available on both iOS and Android. Keep me update please.

 

Installing Chrome now...will let you know how it works out...

 

Thanks

  • Author

I installed Chrome.

 

After I get through the prompt to select "Premium" or "Basic" where I selected "Basic"...then I hit the play button to play video and the spinning wheel freezes, then I get a pop up telling me the "Chrome isn't responding Do you want to close it" and gives me the choice to "wait", "report", or "OK" .... "Wait" gets me nowhere, so "Ok" to close is the only thing that I can do from there, shutting Chrome down.

 

I tried this both on "Mobile version" & "Desktop version".

 

I wonder if I'm the only one having trouble, or if anyone one else is experiencing issues too?

I can honestly say that I haven't heard of any other issues from anyone else. The only way to know for sure if it is just your device is to try another device and see if you experience the same issue. I'm sorry for the trouble.

  • Author
I can honestly say that I haven't heard of any other issues from anyone else. The only way to know for sure if it is just your device is to try another device and see if you experience the same issue. I'm sorry for the trouble.

 

Thanks for your help. At present I just have this Motorola Xoom tablet and an old Mac.

 

If anyone out there can share their experience even if it's working for you, I'd really appreciate it to try to zero in on my issue. Perhaps it's just my tablet.

  • Author

Not sure why but all of the sudden It's working and I have live action of the Central/Oldham game. :thumb:

  • Author
Woot Woot! Hopefully it continues for you. Sorry for the trouble.

 

Thanks for all your help... looks like Chrome was the answer after all.

  • Author

Still not sure what the deal is with Team1sports if anyone by chance has any suggestions about that.

  • Author
I can honestly say that I haven't heard of any other issues from anyone else. The only way to know for sure if it is just your device is to try another device and see if you experience the same issue. I'm sorry for the trouble.

 

Looks like I got lucky that one time, but other than that I'm still having issues getting anything to play, so at this point I'll just write if off as being that my tablet sucks. I hate tablets anyhow. All tablets suck. I do love mac laptops, so it looks like it's time that I bite the bullet and upgrade.

  • Author

Been able to watch the Simon Kenton/Male game live without too much issue. For some reason it did freeze again at half time, but I restarted it and it started right back up, and I'm still enjoying uninterrupted action heading into the 4th quarter.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.