Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic Awards Banquet

Featured Replies

The following awards were were handed out tonight at the annual banquet:

 

JV MVP - Fr. Lexi Breen

 

Best Server - Jr. Alexa Kehoe

Best Setter - Fr. Mikah Freppon

Best Hitter - Sr. Keyiara Lankheit & Rachel McDonald

Best Defense - Sr. Amanda Ruwe

Thoroughbred Award - Sr. Olivia Owens

Leadership Award - Sr. Jamie Lohr

Varsity MVP - So. Rachel McDonald

 

Congrats to all the winners, as well as, thanks to all who made tonight's banquet a success. :thumb:

Thanks for the info. I always enjoy hearing about all the teams. I could be wrong but I thought Ruwe was a junior.

  • Author
Thanks for the info. I always enjoy hearing about all the teams. I could be wrong but I thought Ruwe was a junior.

 

:facepalm: you're catchin' all my mistakes, glad you got my back. ;)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.