Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leslie/Letcher Central Predictions

Featured Replies

What's everybody think will happen at this game?

I am going with HOOPSTER..LCC will when this one with no problem!

I think leslie has a chance of coming out with a W on this one. There was so many close games in the boys region any team may surprise you. Leslie played well against Powell and I think the younger players off the bench played well considering it being tournament time.

  • Author

I believe that Leslie has a chance. They played good against Powell, while Letcher didn't play up to their potenial against Wolfe. The first time Letcher & Leslie played, Letcher beat them by alot, so they may think that this will be no problem. But I mean who knows, this is anybody's game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.