Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5th Region Semis Predictions

Featured Replies

Bardstown v. Elizabethtown and Nelson Co. v. John Hardin. Any chance either of the two titans will fall tonight?

I'd say that Bardstown has a shot to beat E-town. I don't see Nelson competing with John Hardin. If Bardstown beats E-town, maybe JH looks ahead and Nelson stuns them but I doubt it. I'd say that E-town wins by 8 and JH by 20.

 

E-town wins the 5th tomorrow night by beating John 62-53.

  • Author
I'd say that Bardstown has a shot to beat E-town. I don't see Nelson competing with John Hardin. If Bardstown beats E-town, maybe JH looks ahead and Nelson stuns them but I doubt it. I'd say that E-town wins by 8 and JH by 20.

 

E-town wins the 5th tomorrow night by beating John 62-53.

 

I think that the B-Town E-Town game all comes down to Atcher. Pettigrew is going to get his points, they'll double-down on him and do the best they can, maybe try and get him into foul trouble. The absence of Harris for E-Town with Calhoun for B-Town handling the ball makes this matchup more intriguing. If Bardstown can shut Atcher down from outside and maybe get some fast break points, I think the Tigers have a real shot.

 

I'm going to go ahead out on the limb and pick Bardstown in the upset 68-66.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.