Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville Lady Sluggers ?

Featured Replies

What happen to all of the Lady Louisville Sluggers Teams ? I know they used to have 3 16u teams one moved up to 18U, but what happen to the other two? Also the 14U teams I wonder what happened?

What happen to all of the Lady Louisville Sluggers Teams ? I know they used to have 3 16u teams one moved up to 18U, but what happen to the other two? Also the 14U teams I wonder what happened?
As far as I know, there is not a "Premier" 16u Slugger team this Fall. There two 18u teams, Don Dobina and Lou Ridolfi each have one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.