Boys Article

Sorry... Montgomery Co.

We all knew who you were talking about, but unsure of why you would say that... Scott has the outright two best attackers in the region (Treadway and Schneider) as well as if not the best one of the best keepers in Junior CJ Seay. Scott's the outright favorite I would think, Brossart isn't far behind. But honestly outside of those two I see no one else coming out of the region.

We all knew who you were talking about, but unsure of why you would say that... Scott has the outright two best attackers in the region (Treadway and Schneider) as well as if not the best one of the best keepers in Junior CJ Seay. Scott's the outright favorite I would think, Brossart isn't far behind. But honestly outside of those two I see no one else coming out of the region.

I would agree with you on Treadway, not sure about Schneider being quite that high, I have not seen him enough to really say one way or the other.

I have seen all 3 teams play and I feel that MOCO has a more complete squad, I guess we will find out in just over 2 months.

Morgan Treadway and Schneider combined are one of the best if not the best offensive set group of players around. ( Comparable to coopers Snow, Ross, O'brien ) They together will have no problem against the brossarts defense I'm sure of it.

Morgan Treadway and Schneider combined are one of the best if not the best offensive set group of players around. ( Comparable to coopers Snow, Ross, O'brien ) They together will have no problem against the brossarts defense I'm sure of it.

Agreed, most defenses are not equipped to handle more than 2 legitimate scoring threats. From what I have seen, I think the top 2 in Region 10 will end up being Scott and MOCO when all is said and done.