Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5th Region Pairings

Featured Replies

at Nelson County High School

 

Monday Night

 

5:30 Bardstown (Dist. 19 Champ) v. Taylor Co. (Dist 20 #2)

8:30 Elizabethtown (Dist. 17 Champ) v. Caverna (Dist. 18 #2)

 

Tuesday Night

 

5:30 Campbellsville (Dist. 20 Champ) v. John Hardin (Dist. 17 #2)

8:30 Green Co. (Dist. 18 Champ) v. Nelson Co. (Dist. 17 #2)

 

Winners will play each other Friday night.

  • Author
Beat You :p:D

 

You younger guys can type quicker:cool:

at Nelson County High School

 

Monday Night

 

5:30 Bardstown (Dist. 19 Champ) v. Taylor Co. (Dist 20 #2)

8:30 Elizabethtown (Dist. 17 Champ) v. Caverna (Dist. 18 #2)

 

Tuesday Night

 

5:30 Campbellsville (Dist. 20 Champ) v. John Hardin (Dist. 17 #2)

8:30 Green Co. (Dist. 18 Champ) v. Nelson Co. (Dist. 17 #2)

 

Winners will play each other Friday night.

 

Good draw for the 19th district teams (Bardstown,Nelson County) IMO.

  • Author
Good draw for the 19th district teams (Bardstown,Nelson County) IMO.

 

Yeah, if they play as expected I see them both in the 2nd round where they run into buzzsaws

I look for E'Town and Caverna to be closer than expected by many.

  • Author
I look for E'Town and Caverna to be closer than expected by many.

 

Yeah, it was a kind of a shock to see them losing to Green, but I guess Green has improved.

 

What about Campbellsville-JH?

Yeah, it was a kind of a shock to see them losing to Green, but I guess Green has improved.

 

What about Campbellsville-JH?

 

 

Campbellsville has some big bodies down low and could give John Hardin some problems.

  • Author
Campbellsville has some big bodies down low and could give John Hardin some problems.

 

Apparently JH is over-playing on D and has had guys in foul trouble for the last 4-5 games. I say that is how Campbellsville gets to it.

Just a quick note:

 

E'Town best ball handler and starting point guard, Quinn Harris, is out for 5 games which will run up through the regional final. So look for Caverna, who has a number of quick guards to pressure E'Town and try to make it a fast paced game so Pettrigrew cant single handidly beat them

Is Caverna quicker than Green County? I guess not! How do you lose the district final to a 13-14 team on your home floor?

Is Caverna quicker than Green County? I guess not! How do you lose the district final to a 13-14 team on your home floor?

 

 

sorry if I mad you mad :rolleyes:

 

 

just pointing out what Caverna needs to do to make it a respectable game.

Heres how I see the 1st round playing out:

 

Bardstown 72 Taylor County 63

E'Town 55 Caverna 39

 

John Hardin 63 Campbellsville 58

Nelson County 68 Green County 64

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.