Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southern Force Dillender 16U A National Bid

Featured Replies

Southern Force won the National Qualifier this weekend in Bowling Green to earn bid to ASA 16U A Nationals in Salem, VA

Great job!!! Best of luck in Salem.

What teams did you see down there?

  • Author
What teams did you see down there?

 

We played

 

Louisville Lady Slugger (Lou) x3

Louisville Lady Sluggers (Stephens)

Louisville Stunners 98

Legacy SOS

Butler Co

Quit beating up on the Slugger teams!!! I personally hate tournaments where you play the same team multiple times.

  • Author
Quit beating up on the Slugger teams!!! I personally hate tournaments where you play the same team multiple times.

 

I was pretty sure this was going to be the matchup in Championship game. I Hated to see both matched up in pool play. They beat us 4-3 in pool play, We beat them 2-1 in 8 innings in winners bracket & 5-3 in Championship game.

 

Off this week but traveling to Boulder Co for Louisville Slugger Indendence Day Tournament.

I was pretty sure this was going to be the matchup in Championship game. I Hated to see both matched up in pool play. They beat us 4-3 in pool play, We beat them 2-1 in 8 innings in winners bracket & 5-3 in Championship game.

 

Off this week but traveling to Boulder Co for Louisville Slugger Indendence Day Tournament.

 

Shelby will be there but I am sitting this one out.

I was pretty sure this was going to be the matchup in Championship game. I Hated to see both matched up in pool play. They beat us 4-3 in pool play, We beat them 2-1 in 8 innings in winners bracket & 5-3 in Championship game.

 

Off this week but traveling to Boulder Co for Louisville Slugger Indendence Day Tournament.

 

One of the best tournaments! Good luck!

  • Author
Shelby will be there but I am sitting this one out.

 

How are you guys doing in Boulder? We are 0-2 in scrimmages and 1-0 in pool play

0-2 scrimmages and 0-2 in pool play. We forgot how to hit apparently.

  • Author
0-2 scrimmages and 0-2 in pool play. We forgot how to hit apparently.

 

2-2 in pool games with 2 left tonight. IL Beverly Bandits and Stl Choas

I think you playing the Bandits team that won the PGF 16u last year.

  • Author
I think you playing the Bandits team that won the PGF 16u last year.

 

Awesome, heather got to pitch against the So Cal Athletics Wednesday left game down 4-1 with 2ER. Started against Cal Batbusters yesterday felt something in elbow after 2 innings up 6-2.

  • Author
Awesome, heather got to pitch against the So Cal Athletics Wednesday left game down 4-1 with 2ER. Started against Cal Batbusters yesterday felt something in elbow after 2 innings up 6-2.

 

Meatpuppy if you get this now search ustream then search tnfuryfastpitch. they are streaming fury/slugger game

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.