Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County 56 Highlands 51

Featured Replies

Wasn't able to attend this one in person, but did listen online to the radio broadcast. Which by the way was very good!

 

From what I could tell it sounded like HHS turnovers and second chance points (rebounding) did the Birds in on this night. I spoke with my daughter and she mentioned Mason Co is pretty good...or at least played good last night. I don't think the MC stars had their typical night, but it sounds like others from MC picked up the slack.

 

I know that HHS had the ball down 1 with less than 30 seconds in the game and couldn't convert. Then had an opportunity with under 15 seconds and down 3 to tie. Adler got a really good look and couldn't convert. She is a very good shooter and HHS got the exact shot they wanted, but sometimes it just doesn't go in. Still a decent night for the Birds traveling to Maysville and coming up just short.

 

I don't have the totals, but the Birds were led by Adler, Coffey and Leigh. I can't remember the high scorer for MC, but I think it was one of the girls that stepped up last night and not one of their typical high scorers. Sorry I can't remeber the name. Maybe someone from MC can help me out!

 

The Birds better regroup fast, because they go to Holmes tonight!

Highlands 10 12 18 11 --51

 

Mason Co. 7 14 18 17 --56

 

H: Adler 15, Combs 9, Leigh 7, Coffey 10, Graves 7, Barth 3, Blanton 0, Clukey 0. Total 51.

 

MC: O'Mara 7, Bierley 12, Green 14, Butler 10, Frodge 3, Boone 8, McNutt 2, Littleton 0. Total 56.

 

3-pointers: H 4 (Adler, Coffey, Leigh, Combs), MC 5 (Green 2, O'Mara, Butler, Frodge).

 

Records: Highlands 14-4, Mason County 13-6.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.